Fluorescent Sublimation is printed using specialty ink that glows under a blacklight! Best if used with "neon" designs with high magenta and yellow color blends.
These graphics have been specifically created to work with the fluorescent inks. In regular light it will look like any other print. Dark colors in the print don't glow. For the best look a high contrast image with dark outlines works best.
Sublimation is for white and light colored polyester (must be minimum of 50%), white on sublimation transfers is not printed; to get white detail you must press on a white surface. The less amount of polyester the more vintage the design will look. The more polyester the brighter the design will come out. Sublimation is the #1 decoration method. The print will last the lifetime of the shirt. Printed on A-Sub sublimation paper.
All transfers offer:
• Extremely High Wash-ability, Huge Time Saver!
• Unlimited Design Possibilities ( Vintage, Used Look, Fashion, Vectors)
• 2 Ink types: Standard and Fluorescent
• Available in 3 sizes: Small (8x10.5) Medium (10.5x16.5) Large (12.5x18.5) ***Final size will depend on the design (ex on a Small print a round design will print at 8x8)
• MUST HAVE A HEAT PRESS to apply
• Full instructions included with every order.
• Only for 100% polyester and 50%+ poly blends.
Safe to press then bleach. Has no effect on the "glow" of the fluorescent transfers.
***Please note that due to different monitor settings the colors may not exactly match what you see on your screen***